Water Bottle | Glass & Silicone | 600mL | Y1 Anthra Grey
SquireMe is made for the modern day dweller in any part of the world. Whether it's hiking up a mountain on the weekend or strolling through the city during the week, if you're on the move, SquireMe is there to brighten up your hydration needs with their unique soft-edged square shape and a variety of colours to suit any personality.
The Y1 collection features the same durable borisilicate glass and silicone sleeve, but with a flat top, one-twist cap with a leather strap for easy carry.
- Handmade from lab-quality light weight borosilicate glass.
- Has a soft and easy-to-grip silicone sleeve.
- Is made from FDA-approved materials, BPA-free and phthalate-free.
- The glass makes it odourless, corrosion and mildew resistant.
- Has a wide mouth for easy drinking, cleaning and refilling.
- Is also suitable for hot beverages!
- Multi-use and environmentally friendly
- 600ml capacity
- As beautiful and durable as the glass is, it is still not completely shatter-proof. Please take care and not drop your SquireMe bottle just as you would take care not to drop your phone or laptop or any other fragile items!
- Clean with warm soapy water, no need to remove the silicone sleeve.
- Not microwave-safe
- Not suitable for carbonated drinks.
- Not intended for children.
- Cap-off storage recommended
Water Bottle | Corkcicle | Keith Haring Street Art | Insulated | 475mL
Insulated water bottle with artwork by Keith Haring. Haring began using New York City as his canvas, making chalk drawings in subway stations. His art was eventually seen everywhere from...
Water Bottle | Corkcicle | Jean Michel Basquiat New York | Insulated | 475mL
Insulated water bottle with artwork by Jean-Michel Basquiat. 475ml.Renowned for his edgy, raw style and bold use of color and texture, Jean-Michel Basquiat is one of the best known artists...
Water Bottle | Glass & Silicone | 600mL | Y1 True Blue
SquireMe is made for the modern day dweller in any part of the world. Whether it's hiking up a mountain on the weekend or strolling through the city during the...