Little Sun | Charger
An impressive solar phone charger that features an inbuilt lamp and with a reputable beneficial social impact globally.
When you purchased a Little Sun Charge Solar Charger, one of Little Sun's partners or entrepreneurs in their part of the world also sells a similar product without electricity at a fair, usually at locally affordable prices.
Little Sun Charge is a highly-portable device and also a high-performance premium solar charger - 4400 mAh, and featuring a durable inbuilt lamp. It will inevitably sets you free from the grid by harvesting the infinite energy source of the sun to power any of your digital accessories like iPhone, MP3 player, iPad, camera, or e-reader; anytime and whenever the need arises.
• 7.5 hours direct exposure in the sun gives you a fully powered Charge or over 155 hours of light
• High-performance handheld solar charger with 4400 mAh
• Features a durable inbuilt lamp with three levels of brightness
• Comes with a handy lanyard and carabiner hook
• Works with most of your small digital devices and uses standard USB connectivity
• Robust, durable and water resistant: made for the great outdoors
• Stand is available for purchase as an optional extra which converts the Charge to a distinctive desk lamp
Recyclable, Weather & UV Resistant PC+ABS; LED; Solar Panel; Rechargeable Battery
NIRIN: 22nd Biennale of Sydney 2020
The 22nd Biennale of Sydney is an expansive artist- and First Nations-led exhibition of contemporary art that connects local communities and global networks. Brook Andrew, one of Australia’s most distinguished...
Scarf - Tatsuo Miyajima
Designed in collaboration with local label SKARFE this limited edition scarf features the work of renowned Japanese artist Tatsuo Miyajima. It features a digital print on 100% silk chiffon scarf with...
Saltwater: Paintings of Sea Country: The Recognition of Indigenous Sea Rights: 2nd edition | Author: Buku Larrnggay Mulka Centre
"The saltwater ... here it rests in the saltwater country, but it all has names. Just like Garrngirr, just like Nadayun, just like Mumuthun, every individual’s name is a special...