Flash Art Magazine | Vol52 | 324 | February/March 19
Flash Art is an international bimonthly magazine and publishing platform dedicated to thinking about contemporary art.
International exhibitions selected by - Elena Filipovic, Director of Kunsthalle Basel, Switzerland - Hou Hanru, Artistic director of MAXXI, Roma, Italy - Evelyne Jouanno, Founding director and curator of Ars Citizen - Simone Menegoi, Artistic director of Arte Fiera, Bologna, Italy
- Art and the Idea of Black Film: A Conversation
- The Language of Mud: On Tamara Henderson's "Womb Life"
- Artificial Centuries Hate and the City in Gary Indiana;s Criticism by Eli Diner
- Spectacle of Concealment by Adrienne Edwards
- No Time or Nothing Less Than Time. Rosalind Nashashibi's Recent Continuums of Kinship and Displacement by Quinn Latimer
NIRIN: 22nd Biennale of Sydney 2020
The 22nd Biennale of Sydney is an expansive artist- and First Nations-led exhibition of contemporary art that connects local communities and global networks. Brook Andrew, one of Australia’s most distinguished...
Scarf - Tatsuo Miyajima
Designed in collaboration with local label SKARFE this limited edition scarf features the work of renowned Japanese artist Tatsuo Miyajima. It features a digital print on 100% silk chiffon scarf with...
Puzzle | Slow Puzzle | Leaf
Take time out of your hectic schedule to slow down, breathe and complete this graphic puzzle. Packaged in a branded gift tube. Includes adhesive so you can turn your puzzle...