Flash Art Magazine | Vol52 | 324 | February/March 19
Flash Art is an international bimonthly magazine and publishing platform dedicated to thinking about contemporary art.
International exhibitions selected by - Elena Filipovic, Director of Kunsthalle Basel, Switzerland - Hou Hanru, Artistic director of MAXXI, Roma, Italy - Evelyne Jouanno, Founding director and curator of Ars Citizen - Simone Menegoi, Artistic director of Arte Fiera, Bologna, Italy
- Art and the Idea of Black Film: A Conversation
- The Language of Mud: On Tamara Henderson's "Womb Life"
- Artificial Centuries Hate and the City in Gary Indiana;s Criticism by Eli Diner
- Spectacle of Concealment by Adrienne Edwards
- No Time or Nothing Less Than Time. Rosalind Nashashibi's Recent Continuums of Kinship and Displacement by Quinn Latimer
NIRIN: 22nd Biennale of Sydney 2020
The 22nd Biennale of Sydney is an expansive artist- and First Nations-led exhibition of contemporary art that connects local communities and global networks. Brook Andrew, one of Australia’s most distinguished...
Scarf - Tatsuo Miyajima
Designed in collaboration with local label SKARFE this limited edition scarf features the work of renowned Japanese artist Tatsuo Miyajima. It features a digital print on 100% silk chiffon scarf with...
Saltwater: Paintings of Sea Country: The Recognition of Indigenous Sea Rights: 2nd edition | Author: Buku Larrnggay Mulka Centre
"The saltwater ... here it rests in the saltwater country, but it all has names. Just like Garrngirr, just like Nadayun, just like Mumuthun, every individual’s name is a special...