Flash Art Magazine | No 327 | Vol 52 | September/October 2019
Flash Art is an international bimonthly magazine and publishing platform dedicated to thinking about contemporary art.
International exhibitions selected by: Rachel Adams, Chief Curator and Director of Programs at Bemis Center for Contemporary Arts, Omaha - Anna Kerekes, Senior Curatorat MoCo– Montpellier Contemporain - Storm Janse van Rensburg, Senior Curator at Zeitz MOCAA, Cape Town - Heidi Zuckerman, CEO and Director of the Aspen Art Museum, Colorado
- A new aesthetic of conviviality by Monique Roelofs
- Curatorial Control by Pierre Bal-Blanc
- Adjacency: Luke Willis Thompson on Poethics of Care by Tina Campt
- Intervista (1996-2001)
- The Machinery of Identity: Candice Breitz by Kimberly Bradl
- Too Old to Die Young by William J. Simmons
- Sharing space: Meriem Bannani on Teleportation, Babycouple Adults, and Postcolonial Morocco by Olivian Cha
- When Body Horror Meets Fairy Tale: The Films of Marianna Simnett by Jane Ursula Harris
- Elysia Crampton: Beyond the Horizon of Coloniality by Sonia M. Garcia
NIRIN: 22nd Biennale of Sydney 2020
The 22nd Biennale of Sydney is an expansive artist- and First Nations-led exhibition of contemporary art that connects local communities and global networks. Brook Andrew, one of Australia’s most distinguished...
Puzzle | Slow Puzzle | Leaf
Take time out of your hectic schedule to slow down, breathe and complete this graphic puzzle. Packaged in a branded gift tube. Includes adhesive so you can turn your puzzle...
Saltwater: Paintings of Sea Country: The Recognition of Indigenous Sea Rights: 2nd edition | Author: Buku Larrnggay Mulka Centre
"The saltwater ... here it rests in the saltwater country, but it all has names. Just like Garrngirr, just like Nadayun, just like Mumuthun, every individual’s name is a special...