Ultimate Guide to Instagram for Business | Author: Kim Walsh-Phillips
Are you ready to tap into Instagram’s booming network of 600 million viable customers? With the Ultimate Guide to Instagram for Business, social media marketing expert Kim Walsh-Phillips gives you the tools you need to get your due return on investment out of Instagram. From cross-platform branding and marketing advice to practical blueprints for funneling followers, this guide unlocks the secrets successful entrepreneurs use to drive sales directly from Instagram, become experts in their field, and grow their business.
Learn how to:
- Set up an Instagram marketing funnel that converts followers into customers
- Run effective, lead-generating campaigns with trending hashtags, exclusive contests, and product launches
- Grow your Instagram following with The 21-Day Blueprint
- Leverage your Instagram brand to reach celebrity status and gain a competitive advantage
- Post Instagram stories and live videos to grow your follower base and drive sales
- Build content with a Quick-Start Lead Magnet Blueprint that will attract your ideal customers.
Your followers are ready to take action give them a reason! Whether you're new to the Instagram world or you're not sure how to get more out of your profile, this guide is the perfect tool for entrepreneurs ready to promote themselves to millions of visual shoppers. With this guide's easy-to-use strategies, easy-to-adapt blueprints, and other great resources, you'll be ready to take the plunge.
25.4 x 20.4 x 1.78 CM
Modern Australian Women Artists | Author: Andrée Harkness, Anne Gray, Caroline Jordan and Juliana Hooper
The most comprehensive book on modern Australian women artists published, this book represents some of Australia's most important women artists between 1870s-1960s, a dynamic period in Australian art. Artists include...
Tarot Colouring Book: A Personal Growth Colouring Journey | Author: Diana McMahon Collis
Back in stock soon.
From the creator of the best-selling Tattoo Colouring Book, The Tarot Colouring Book features images from Oliver Munden’s equally successful Tattoo Tarot specially re-designed for colouring.From the golden lion symbolising Strength to the fertile...
2020: The Year That Changed Us: The Conversation | Author: Molly Glassey
Expert information you can trust from the best writers for The Conversation on the lessons of a remarkable year.The year 2020 began with fire-fuelled orange skies over Australia and parts of New...