Clock | Gingko Brick | LED | Assorted Colours
This brick alarm clock can tell you the time, date and temperature alternately in LED colour on a wood-effect block at the click of your fingers and automatically switches off when the room is quiet, lighting up again when the alarm goes off or as a response to clicked fingers or clapped hands. The numbers seem to float on the lovely wooden block, but that's just half the magic of this brick with a conscience.
We think it's the perfect, unique and clever home accessory, especially if you don't like a bright light shining in your bedroom at night. But if you need to check the time, you can just click your fingers or gently tap your bedside table and the time will appear, so you don't have to struggle to find your smartphone in the darkness anymore.
Small, but smart; simple, but clever.
- Displays time, date and temperature alternately
- Sound activated display or permanent display settings
- Alarm setting with clever snooze function
- 5/7 days alarm settings
- Automatic dimmer function (the clock will dim 2/3 automatically between 21:00 -7:00)
- 12/24 Hours or Celsius/Fahrenheit format can be selected
- Internal battery included to keep your custom settings in case of sudden power cut
- Power supply: 5V-500mA AC/DC plug adapter (included)
- Material: MDF wood with aluminium or wood effect veneer finish
- Product size: 150x45x100mm
NIRIN: 22nd Biennale of Sydney 2020
The 22nd Biennale of Sydney is an expansive artist- and First Nations-led exhibition of contemporary art that connects local communities and global networks. Brook Andrew, one of Australia’s most distinguished...
Scarf - Tatsuo Miyajima
Designed in collaboration with local label SKARFE this limited edition scarf features the work of renowned Japanese artist Tatsuo Miyajima. It features a digital print on 100% silk chiffon scarf with...
Puzzle | Slow Puzzle | Leaf
Take time out of your hectic schedule to slow down, breathe and complete this graphic puzzle. Packaged in a branded gift tube. Includes adhesive so you can turn your puzzle...