Clock | Gingko Analogue | Walnut
Inspired from the nature of simplicity and the look of a traditional analogue clock face, the NEW Analogue Click Clock designed by Gingko has a ultra-stylish and contemporary look. The cutting edge and aesthetical design makes it stand out from any traditional or digital analogue clock crowd and it certainly catches people’s attention no matter where you put it, in your sitting room, office, kitchen or lounge .
The Analogue Click Clock can be placed on the table/shelf, or it can also be wall mounted. It meets people’s desire for adding an unusual and aesthetically pleasing objet d’art in their living or working space, as well as telling the time in a very inspiring way.
Plus, the second dot moves every second on the circle face and looks like it’s magically dancing on this beautiful piece of design, which makes it even more inspiring and appealing.
The Analogue Click Clock still features an alarm and sound activated functions, the same as our other clickclocks. It can also be set to display permanently.
- Alarm Clock
- Material: MDF wood
- Dimensions: H25xW25xD6.5cm
- Battery life: 7-8 hours when radio is constantly in use,
- 10-14 days when clock is on only in permanent display setting, 3-4 months in sound activated display setting
- Analogue time display
- LED display automatically switches off when it’s quiet or can stay on permanently
- Power supply: DC5V/0.5-1A plug adapter (included)
- M Radio with on screen frequency display (frequency between 87.5 and 108.5)
- Manual tuning or automatic channel searching
- Display time, date and temperature alternately or permanent time display only setting
- On screen alarm time display
- Sound activated display or permanent display setting
- Buzzer alarm option and 5 or 7 days alarm setting
Tatsuo Miyajima: Connect with Everything | MCA Catalogue | Author: Rachel Kent
This beautifully designed MCA Catalogue was a finalist in the 2017 AGDA Good Design Awards. Tatsuo Miyajima is one of Japan’s leading contemporary artists, known for his immersive and technologically-driven...
Necklace | Multicolour Mixed Media Chunky Felt Beads | Syrah Jay
Director of the Museum of Contemporary Art, Elizabeth Ann Macgregor, counts her Syrah Jay necklace as her favourite piece of jewellery after her partner gifted one to her: "It’s a...
Lindy Lee | Puzzle | Buddhas and Matriarchs | 1000 Pieces
Spend hours lost in the mystical world of Australian Artist Lindy Lee with this captivating round puzzle featuring a full reproduction of her flung bronze installation Buddhas and Matriarchs. Produced to engage you in...