Backpack Toffee X Jean Jullien 15"
French artist Jean Jullien is known for his sharp critique and playful visual puns. Designed in collaboration with local label Toffee, the print 'People Pose' depicts people on the beach and a world of weird positions, which resemble positions on a yoga instruction sheet.
The Toffee X Jean Jullien Backpack features:
- Exclusive print designed by Jean Jullien for Toffee.
- Crafted from water resistant waxed with genuine leather trims.
- Compact design. A snug and comfortable fit even when carrying a heavy load.
- Padded laptop compartment fits up to 15", separate tablet compartment.
- Outer Fabric: 100% waxed cotton canvas
- Handle: 100% genuine naturally milled leather with a subtle pebble grain
- Lining: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Bag Size: 260 mm/10.5 inches (L), 390 mm/15.3 inches (H), 14 cm/5.5 inches (W)
- Compatible With: 13" MacBook Air/Pro and other similar sized notebooks up to 15-inch.
Leigh Bowery: Take A Bowery
Take a Bowery: The Art and (larger than) Life of Leigh Bowery examined the extraordinary contribution to performance, fashion design and visual culture of the late Australian-born, London-based performance artist,...
Scarf - Tatsuo Miyajima
Designed in collaboration with local label SKARFE this limited edition scarf features the work of renowned Japanese artist Tatsuo Miyajima. It features a digital print on 100% silk chiffon scarf with...
Julie Rrap - Body Double
Julie Rrap is a leading Australian artist depicting the female form through her own body. Rrap combines an intellectual framework with a sense of wit and works in sculpture, installation,...