Art Monthly Magazine | Issue 325 | September - November 2020
Art Monthly is Australasia’s flagship visual arts publication, providing a critical platform for its artists. Published since 1987 under six full-time editors (Peter Townsend, Peter Timms, Philippa Kelly, Deborah Clark, Maurice O’Riordan and, from 2014, Michael Fitzgerald), it is Australasia’s only visual arts magazine placing visual arts in a contemporary, historical and regional context.
- Pat Larter: Femail artist Lisa Catt and Claire Eggleston
- Hand over hand: Jane O'Sullivan
- The past is female: A reading of Odd Roads and She Persissts, Louise R. Mayhew
- Signal Creative: Thinking about you, and counting the beat, Abigail Moncrieff
- Moving Together: The practices and activism of Amrita Hepi and Bhenji Ra, Annette An-Jen Liu
Art Almanac | February 2020
Art Almanac is Australia's longest-running monthly guide to art galleries, exhibition listings, news, industry services and artist opportunities, accompanied by unique editorial. Featuring: Misklectic Sublime Sea Kate Baker
Artforum Magazine | Vol 58 | No 4 | December 2019
Back in stock soon.
Artforum is an international monthly magazine specialising in Contemporary Art. In this issue:A Review of the best of 2019 in Film, Music, Books, Art and Culture.
Vault Magazine | Issue 31 | August-October 2020
Produced quarterly, VAULT identifies the pre-eminent artists, designers, collectors and enthusiasts in Australia, New Zealand and beyond. With an enduring interest in fashion, architecture, food, literature and the finest forms...