Art Monthly Magazine | Issue 321 | Summer 2020
Back in stock soon.
Art Monthly Australasia is the region's flagship visual arts publication, critically engaging with contemporary and historical practice across 8 editions each year (from March to December), including regular Winter and Summer bumper editions, and a range of special thematic editions with coverage from the best writers and curators across the region with an expanded focus on the Asia-Pacific.
- DISPATCHES: ANDREW STEPHENS
- NOTES FROM THE FIELD: CHLOÉ WOLIFSON
- ‘TARNANTHI 2019’: STILL LISTENING: MICHAEL FITZGERALD, ADELAIDE
- NOISELESS CURRENTS, STRONG AND DEEP: ‘NEW GLASS NOW’: NOLA ANDERSON, CORNING
- A COLLEGIAL HISTORY: ‘MASTERMAKERS’ AT RMIT GALLERY: ANNE BRENNAN, MELBOURNE
- THREADS OF SOCIAL JUSTICE: ‘THE #UDHRQUILT PROJECT’ AT MOAD: MEREDITH HINCHLIFFE, CANBERRA
- THE POWER OF YEARNING: RAQUEL ORMELLA’S ‘I HOPE YOU GET THIS’: ANGUS MCGRATH, CANBERRA
- A SPACE TO SPECULATE: BONITA ELY’S ‘FUTURE TENSE’ AT GRIFFITH: HILARY THURLOW, BRISBANE
- A PLAYGROUND AT THE EARTH’S MIDDLE: CHAITANYA SAMBRANI, YOGYAKARTA
- ENCYCLOPEDIC ARTIST, ENORMOUS BOOK: AT HOME IN THE WORLD: THE ART AND LIFE OF GULAMMOHAMMED SHEIKH: JULIE EWINGTON
- IMBUED WITH TAKSU: BALINESE ART IN DARWIN: KELLIE JOSWIG, DARWIN
- WHAT BEN QUILTY OFFERS US: ANNA ZAGALA, ADELAIDE
- FOR MY MOTHER: BRENDA L. CROFT
- INTO THE LIGHT: CHARLOTTE POSENENSKE AT DIA:BEACON: AMELIA WINATA, NEW YORK
- MILTON MOON 1926 - 2019: VICKI GRIMA
Saltwater: Paintings of Sea Country: The Recognition of Indigenous Sea Rights: 2nd edition | Author: Buku Larrnggay Mulka Centre
"The saltwater ... here it rests in the saltwater country, but it all has names. Just like Garrngirr, just like Nadayun, just like Mumuthun, every individual’s name is a special...
Welcome to Country: A Travel Guide to Indigenous Australia | Author: Marcia Langton
Back in stock soon.
Keen to travel and learn more about Australia's first peoples? Marcia Langton's Welcome to Country is a completely new and inclusive guidebook to Indigenous Australia and the Torres Strait Islands....
Cultural Memory Game : Edition One | School of Life
A card-matching memory game in which players try to pair iconic cultural items. This is a matching game showcasing iconic works of art, architecture, design, and literature. Each work represents...