Art Monthly Magazine | Issue 322 | March 2020
Back in stock soon.
Art Monthly Australasia is the region's flagship visual arts publication, critically engaging with contemporary and historical practice across 8 editions each year (from March to December), including regular Winter and Summer bumper editions, and a range of special thematic editions with coverage from the best writers and curators across the region with an expanded focus on the Asia-Pacific.
- NOTES FROM THE FIELD: CHLOÉ WOLIFSON
- ‘WE ARE, WE OFTEN FEEL, LIVING ON THE EDGE OF SOMETHING GOOD’: DUNJA RMANDIC
- HOLDING SPACE: CLOTHILDE BULLEN
- NOTES ON ART HISTORY IN PERTH AT THE START OF A NEW DECADE: GEMMA WESTON
- THE PROJECT STATE: MELISSA MCGRATH
- FLY-IN FLY-OUT: THE ITINERANT WESTERN AUSTRALIAN ART SCENE: KELLY FLIEDNER
- MIRRORED, MASKED AND AFOOT: ‘SINGAPORE ART WEEK 2020’: MICHAEL FITZGERALD, SINGAPORE
- BEHIND THE LENS: ‘FASHIONING BLACK IDENTITY’ AT MONASH GALLERY OF ART: ROSALIND LEMOH, MELBOURNE
- WAKE UP IN PARADISE: ANDREW MONTANA, SYDNEY
- HUGH RAMSAY: THE ‘PROBLEM PICTURE’ OF A PROBLEM PAINTER: ANGUS TRUMBLE
Saltwater: Paintings of Sea Country: The Recognition of Indigenous Sea Rights: 2nd edition | Author: Buku Larrnggay Mulka Centre
"The saltwater ... here it rests in the saltwater country, but it all has names. Just like Garrngirr, just like Nadayun, just like Mumuthun, every individual’s name is a special...
Welcome to Country: A Travel Guide to Indigenous Australia | Author: Marcia Langton
Keen to travel and learn more about Australia's first peoples? Marcia Langton's Welcome to Country is a completely new and inclusive guidebook to Indigenous Australia and the Torres Strait Islands....
Cultural Memory Game : Edition One | School of Life
A card-matching memory game in which players try to pair iconic cultural items. This is a matching game showcasing iconic works of art, architecture, design, and literature. Each work represents...