2019 Diary - Angkitja Softcover
2019 Angkitja Hardcover Diary
– 320 pages, Day‐to‐a‐page (except weekends)
– 26 colour plates of Central Australian art from Desert Art Centres
– Front flap with 2019 year-at-a-glance, and 2018-19-20 calendars
– Back flap with directory of artworks, artists and Art Centres
– Colour regional map of languages, showing origins of each artwork
– Important dates in the history of Central Australian art and culture
– Dates of arts and music festivals
– Central Arrernte seasonal information
– National and State Holidays and State School Terms
2019 Calendar - Artist Earth Greetings
Earth Greetings artists celebrate the beauty and diversity of the Australian natural environment in their own unique style and medium. Enjoy 12 months of colourful artwork with key environmental event...
2019 Calendar - Angkitja
The Angkitja Calendar (formerly Jukkurrpa Calendar) is designed and published in the heart of Australia, Alice Springs, by IAD Press - the publishing unit of the Institute for Aboriginal Development....
Card Meowdrian Cat
UK-based designer Nia Gould creates cute and quirky cat cards inspired by some of the biggest names in art history. This cute greeting card is inspired by Mondrian, a Dutch pioneer of...